Patented Fertilizer Additive
TO THE SOIL
- Provides nutrition for native microbial populations, the driving force of any ecosystem
- Improves soil conditions and nutrient availability by unlocking nutrients that may be tied-up in the soil
- Encapsulates nutrients and keeps them in the root zone for plant uptake
- Improves the water holding capacity of the soil
- Reduces leaching
- Nutrients stay in the root zone where plants can use them and out of ground water, aquifers and other waterways
- Improves soil aeration
TO THE PLANT
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Strengthens cell walls
- Increases root depth and mass
- Enhances drought, disease and stress tolerance
- Supports plant’s defense response
Alfalfa: Soil-apply 8-12 oz. per acre at or near dormancy break, and, foliar-apply 4-8 oz. per acre 7-10 days after each cutting.
Cane & Vine Crops: Soil-apply 16 oz. per acre in early spring or in autumn.
Small Grains: Soil apply 16 oz. per acre at planting or near dormancy-break and foliar-apply 8-16 oz. per acre, as needed.
Nut Crops: Soil-apply 16 oz. per acre in early spring or post-harvest.
DO NOT EXCEED 8 OZ. PER ACRE WHEN APPLYING WITH SELECTIVE HERBICIDES.