About the Treatment
Improves the condition and composition of the soil, enhances microbial populations, improves nutrient efficiency and delivers an arsenal of amino acids, enzymes, sugars and organic substances. Incorporating PST® into turf management regimens supports a vigorous ecosystem and enhances conditions that contribute to turf quality and sustainability.
The Performance Soil Treatment® contains several beneficial active ingredients that work together to maintain a healthy and productive soil environment. PST® products include KaPre® ExAlt Polyelectrolyte Solution, KaPre® RemeD8 WSP Soil Inoculant, Pennamin® Amino Acid products, and KELPENE® Plant Extracts.
- Provides a solid foundation for building healthy turfgrass and will enhance any nutrient program
- Unlocks nutrients found in the soil (Ca, P, Mg, etc.)
- Increases the bio-availability of minerals
- Provides organic nitrogen with free amino acids
- Improves the diversity of beneficial soil microbes
- Provides food sources for native microbial populations
- Helps balance the sodium to potassium ratio of the soil to aid in the prevention of sodium- induced wilt
- Alleviates compacted soils, reduces bicarbonates and eliminates black layer
|KaPre ExAlt||Concentrated Fulvic Acid Solution||0.35 - 0.70 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft2||Every 2 - 4 weeks|
|KaPre RemeD8-WSP||Microbial Soil Inoculant||8 oz pack per 2 acres||Every 2 weeks|
|Pennamin High-K||(6-0-15 + 9% Ca) with 40% Amino Acids||0.4 - 2 oz. per 1000 ft2||Every 2 weeks|
|Kelpene GPX||Plant Extract Solution||0.36 - 0.75 fl. oz per 1000 ft2||As needed|