About The Treatment
The Performance Soil Treatment® (PST) improves the condition and composition of the soil, enhances microbial populations, improves nutrient efficiency and delivers an arsenal of amino acids, enzymes, sugars and organic substances. Incorporating PST® into turf management regimens supports a vigorous ecosystem and enhances conditions that contribute to turf quality and sustainability.
The Performance Soil Treatment contains several beneficial active ingredients that work together to maintain a healthy and productive soil environment. PST products include KaPre® ExAlt Polyelectrolyte Solution, KaPre® RemeD8 WSP Soil Inoculant and Pennamin® Amino Acid products.
- Provides a solid foundation for building healthy turfgrass and will enhance any nutrient program
- Unlocks nutrients found in the soil (Ca, P, Mg, etc.)
- Increases the bio-availability of minerals
- Provides organic nitrogen with free amino acids
- Improves the diversity of beneficial soil microbes
- Provides food sources for native microbial populations
- Helps balance the sodium to potassium ratio of the soil to aid in the prevention of sodium- induced wilt
- Alleviates compacted soils, reduces bicarbonates and eliminates black layer
Concentrated Fulvic Acid Solution
Maintenance Rate: Apply KaPre ExAlt at a rate of 16 – 32 fl. oz. per acre (0.35 – 0.70 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft2) every 2 – 4 weeks throughout the growing season.
Apply labeled rates of KaPre RemeD8 WSP Soil Inoculant as a tank mix with KaPre ExAlt or within 3 – 7 days after the application.
Microbial Soil Inoculant
Greens, tees and other low-cut turf: Apply one 8 oz. packet of KaPre RemeD8-WSP per 1.0 – 1.25 acres. Apply every 14 days throughout the season.
Fairways, roughs, sports turf and other high-cut turf: Apply one 8 oz. packet of KaPre RemeD8-WSP per 2.0 – 2.5 acres. Apply every 14 days throughout the season.
(6-0-15 + 9% Ca) with 40% Amino Acids
Apply 0.4 – 2 oz. per 1000 ft2 (1 – 5 lb. per acre). Substitute other Pennamin products depending on turf or soil requirements.