Liquid fish hydrolysate
JustFischen® liquid fish hydrolysate is produced through a specialized, cold-process enzymatic digestion of fresh water fish (rainbow trout). There are no chemicals used in this process, resulting in a 100% natural, liquefied fish, with none of the beneficial oils and proteins removed.
It is a rich source of natural protein and mineral nutrients for both plants and soil microbes. JustFischen has a fresh fish scent, unlike the offensive odor of fish emulsions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Low salt, chlorine free, naturally extracted organic fertilizer
- Low odor compared to fish emulsions
- Easy to apply; won’t clog equipment
- Concentrated and long lasting- doesn’t need to be applied as often as other fertilizers
- Source of nitrogen, phosphate, potassium and other minerals
- Rich in natural enzymes, amino acids, oils and trace elements for improved plant health
- Improves disease resistance to soil-borne pathogens
- Feeds beneficial soil microbes and creates a more fertile soil environment
- Helps rebuild overworked and unproductive soil
Total Nitrogen (N)……………… 2.0%
1.7% Water Soluble Nitrogen
0.3% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)… 3.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)…………. 1.0%
Derived from fish hydrolysate (stabalized with phosphoric acid) and Sulfate of Potash
Can be used on all crops as a foliar or soil application at a rate of 4 ounces JustFischen per 1 gallon of water.
Vegetable crops: Apply up to four times per year. Make the first application at planting; the second application when the first primary leaves appear; the third application at pre-bloom; and the fourth application at pre-harvest.
Field crops: Apply up to four times per year. Make the first application at planting; the second application when grains are 4-5” tall, corn is 8-10” tall and beans have their first true leaves; the third application at pre-boot, pre-bloom or pre-tassel and the fourth application at pre-harvest.
Fruit and Shade Trees: Apply to the soil 1-2 times per month with supplemental foliar applications between soil applications.
Cuttings and Transplants: Soak the soil around the root zone and/or spray roots at transplanting with a solution of JustFischen.
Seed and Bulb soak: Soak seeds or bulbs in a solution of JustFischen for approximately 12 hours.
Compost Enhancer: Mix 1/3 cup of JustFischen per gallon of water and apply every 2-3 weeks over the compost.
Hydroponics: Mix 1 quart of JustFischen per 50 gallon tank or 1.5 quarts per 75 gallon tank. Apply as needed.
OMRI Listed Products:
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!