Patented Soil Inoculant for Sports Turf
About KaPre RemeD8-WSP
KaPre® RemeD8-WSP water-soluble soil inoculants are designed to improve nutrient use efficiency, maintain turf health and vigor, and, improve stress tolerance.
KaPre RemeD8-WSP contain high concentrations of nine strains of four species of beneficial bacilli:
5.3 X 109 cfu/gram Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
2.4 X 109 cfu/gram Bacillus lichenformis
1.1 X 109 cfu/gram Bacillus megaterium
4.5 X 109 cfu/gram Bacillus subtilis
KaPre RemeD8-WSP microbes are:
Durable and sustainable:
All are spore formers, which can survive adverse conditions such as heat, cold, low/high pH, etc.
All were sourced from the soil, so they can thrive in soil.
All are professionally fermented, identified through DNA analysis and backed by Certificate of Analyses documenting cfu/gram counts.
Prolific Enzyme Producers:
Together, they produce a wide range of beneficial enzymes and bio-active compounds that offer a number of plant health benefits.
What to expect from KaPre RemeD8-WSP
- A more vigorous soil ecosystem
- Higher Cation Exchange Capacity (C.E.C.)
- Enhanced root development, germination rates and stress tolerance
- Faster nitrification process for better uptake of nitrogen
- Nitrogen fixation to supplement applied nitrogen
- Enhanced stress tolerance
- Quicker recovery from pathogen attack
- Prevention of excessive hydrophobic organic matter
- And much more
Greens, tees and other low-cut turf:
Apply one 8 oz. packet of KaPre RemeD8-WSP per 1.0 - 1.25 acres.
Apply every 14 days throughout the season.
Fairways, roughs, sports turf and other long-cut turf:
Apply one 8 oz. packet of KaPre RemeD8-WSP per 2.0 - 2.5 acres. Apply every 14 days throughout the season.