Patented Liquid Seed Treatment
Prudent Ready-GST is a liquid seed treatment that sets the foundation for strong performance as turf grows. Prudent Ready-GST serves as the first line of defense, it improves seed germination, seedling emergence, stand establishment and plant vigor. As a result, plants treated with Prudent Ready-GST have an edge over untreated turf when it comes to quality.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Increases root depth and mass
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Increases integrity of plant cell walls
- Improves turf strength and resistance
- Enhanced turf quality
- Provides turf with a balanced chelated micronutrient package
- Helps support photosynthesis
- provides quick uptake of micronutrients, and deliver a sustained color response.
- Provides nutrition for native microbial populations
- Improves soil conditions and nutrient availability by unlocking nutrients that may be tied-up in the soil
- Improves the water holding capacity of the soil
- Enhances drought, disease and stress tolerance
- Supports turf’s immune response
- Helps control and eradicate powdery mildew and other soil-borne and foliar diseases on turf
- Prevents the formation of resistant strains of powdery mildew when used in alternation with other labeled fungicides.
- Ensures optimal performance by preventing alkaline hydrolysis, which is the breakdown of pesticides by alkaline pH.
Prudent Ready GST is a concentrated fertilizer nutrient solution designed for the treatment of seeds.
Apply Prudent Ready GST at a rate of 6 ounces per 100 pounds of seed and dilute in sufficient water to provide adequate coverage of the volume of seeds.
It is recommended that Prudent Ready GST be mixed with 0.5 ounces of KaPre® RemeD8-WSP and 0.5 ounces of Nutrol® for every gallon of Prudent Ready GST.
Prudent Phosphite Fertilizer Products:
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!