CONCENTRATED Humic acid solutioN
with 2% Sulfur and Performance Organic Acids™
Korban-SC Liquid Humate (0-0-4) is formulated with PERFORMANCE Organic Acids™, a blend of a wide range of humic acids that are sourced from Leonardite. Derived using a proprietary extraction and separation process, these natural organic acids are selected for their ability to perform in both the soil and the plant. This extraction and stabilization process yields a highcarbon (greater than 7%) humic acid solution that remains soluble over a wide pH range and in solutions with a high ionic load with other nutrients. In addition, Korban-SC Liquid Humate can be used as a recovery tool where turf has been stressed from soil imbalances including residual herbicide buildup.
Korban-SC Liquid Humate provides turf managers with a sustainable tool for improving both plant nutrition and soil health by increasing nutrient uptake, complexing phosphorus for extended availability, aiding in nitrogen retention and providing a beneficial environment for soil microbes.
- Promotes a sustainable approach to soil health by supplying organic carbon
- Protects phosphate fertilizers from binding up into unavailable soil minerals
- Provides a readily available source of potassium
- Aids in nitrogen efficiency and retention in the soil
- Enhances solubility, availability, and plant uptake of important ions
- Improves cation exchange in soil solutions
- Supports populations of beneficial soil bacterial and fungi
- Combines readily with most liquid fertilizers, which can help reduce fertilizer induced foliar and/or root burn
- Safe for use in all applications from established turf to new plantings and over-seeding
- Will not precipitate in tank mixes or plug screens/spray nozzles during field applications
- Blends with most solutions, including those with a high ionic load, even in solutions as low as pH 3.2
Soluble Potash (K2O) . . . . . . . . . 4%
Sulfur (S) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2%
Humic acids . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22%
Derived from leonardite
Korban Liquid Humate can be used with any liquid fertilizer application with a pH of 3.2 or higher. It blends well with both Ortho and Polyphosphates, micronutrient solutions, and any commonly used NPK fertilizer. It can be applied on fairways and greens, on trees, shrubs and ornamentals.
Korban Liquid Humate may be applied with any typical broadcast spray or mixed with deep root injection solutions at a rate of 1.0 gallon per 10 gallons solution.
Korban Liquid Humate may be blended into fertigation solutions to provide 3.0 ounces per 1000 square feet (1 gallon per acre) up to twice monthly.
Korban Liquid Humate may applied at a rate of 3.0 – 6.0 ounces per 1000 square feet (1 – 2 gallons per acre) monthly or 1 to 3 times at random intervals during the growing season.
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!