Bio-Pesticide - Water Soluble PK Fertilizer - Tank Buffer
Nutrol® is a biopesticide effective against powdery mildew, a true tank buffer that can prevent alkaline hydrolysis and a highly concentrated, yet very gentle, water soluble PK fertilizer.
Nutrol, when used with any Prudent® fertilizer, can also control soil borne and foliar pathogens.
Benefits of Nutrol
- Bio-pesticide labeled for use to control and eradicate powdery mildew and other soil-borne and foliar diseases
- Prevents the formation of resistant strains of powdery mildew when used in alternation with other labeled fungicides
- Ensures optimal performance by preventing alkaline hydrolysis, which is the breakdown of pesticides by alkaline pH
- True buffer and can maintain the pH of tank solutions (The pH of a 1% aqueous solution of Nutrol in distilled water is 4.5 +/- 0.3)
- Highly concentrated, water-soluble fertilizer containing over 50% P2O5 and 32% K2O
- Safe to use, has the lowest salt index of any fertilizer and will not cause phytotoxicity even at high concentrations
- Suitable for foliar, soil and drip irrigation applications
Turf Application Instructions
Nutritional (Cool and Warm Season): Apply 2 – 4 oz. per 1,000 ft2 (6 – 11 lb. per acre). Apply every 7 to 14 days throughout the season. If used as a starter fertilizer during transition periods to cool season grasses, apply 4 – 6 oz. per 1,000 ft2.
Powdery Mildew Control: Apply 8 – 40 lb. Nutrol per acre. Start sprays in early spring when conditions become favorable for disease development and continue sprays every 7 to 14 days for the entire season.
Control of diseases caused by Pythium, Fusarium and Rhizoctonia when applied with Prudent® fertilizers: Mix 8 – 11 lb. of Nutrol with labeled rates of Prudent® fertilizers per 100 gal. and apply as necessary. DO NOT exceed one application every 7 days.
Ornamental Application Instructions
Apply 1 lb. in 10 gal. of water and spray until wet. Apply at bloom, spring shoot push or shortly after transplant and repeat every 14 to 21 days.
Powdery Mildew Control:
Ornamentals: Apply 8 – 40 lb. Nutrol per acre. Start spraying when conditions become favorable for disease development and continue sprays every 7 to 14 days throughout the season.
Roses: Apply 5 – 10 lb. Nutrol per acre. Apply at 5 to 7 day intervals as needed. Best performance is achieved with full wetting of leaves without run-off.
Available Phosphate (P2O5 )…………. 50%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……………………… 32%
Derived from: Monopotassium Phosphate