LIQUID WORM CASTING EXTRACT
Ormanic™ XTRAKT premium low-salt organic fertilizer is derived exclusively from earthworm castings, and, is rich in a proprietary blend of soil microbes and mycorrhizae that rejuvenate the soil and support healthy plants and turf.
Our worms are raised indoors in a climate-controlled environment and fed a consistent diet free of animal and yard waste, assuring consistent quality all season long.
Ormanic XTRAKT is safe and easy to use for both soil and foliar applications – the low salt formulation will not burn or damage plants. In addition, it is free of pathogens, and, produced without any animal or yard waste.
Contains 0.13% Nitrogen, 0.01% Phosphorus, 0.016% Potassium.
Also contains 0.0013% B, 0.004% Ca, 0.006% Fe, 0.0008% Mg and 0.0003% Mn.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Enriches the soil to feed the plant
- Promotes soil fertility and inoculates the soil with beneficial microbes and mycorrhizae
- Encourages biological activity in the soil by cultivating the growth of beneficial soil microbes.
- Enhances the efficiency of applied fertilizers by increasing C.E.C
- Increases availability and uptake of essential nutrients
- Accelerates root establishment and increases root mass
- Enhances plant growth, flowering and fruit production
- Improves disease, drought and stress tolerance
- Increases water holding capacity of the soil
- Reduces transplant shock
- Helps degrade thatch
Ormanic™ XTRAKT can be applied to ornamental plants (flowers and shrubs), turfgrass (golf courses, lawns and sports turf) and trees.
Horticultural Foliar Spray: Mix a 1:100 solution of Ormanic XTRAKT. Apply as a spray to cover the entire leaf canopy until run-off.
Turfgrass: Apply 6 to 8 ounces per 1,000 ft2 (2 to 2.75 gallons per acre) every 2 weeks or 12 to 16 ounces per 1,000 ft2 (4 to 5.5 gallons per acre) every month throughout the season and again in late fall.
Transplanting/Cutting: Mix 1 to 3 quarts of Ormanic XTRAKT per 20 gallons of water. Apply at time of transplanting or cutting.
Deep Root Fertilization for Arboriculture Applications: Mix 2 to 5 gallons of Ormanic XTRAKT per 100 gallons of water. Injection sites should be 2 to 3 feet apart and 12-15 inches deep for established trees on a radial grid pattern. Apply in early Spring and again in late Fall.
Root Dip: Dip roots of all transplants in a 50:50 dilution of Ormanic XTRAKT and water. Apply immediately before planting.
Ask us about our OMRI-listed Worm Casting Extract!
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!