Concentrated Humic Acid Solution
KORBAN HUMIC ACIDS
About Korban SC
Korban® SC Liquid Humate (0-0-4+2S) is formulated with PERFORMANCE Organic Acids™, a blend of a wide range of humic acids that are sourced from Leonardite. Derived using a proprietary extraction and separation process, these natural organic acids are selected for their ability to perform in both the soil and the plant. This extraction and stabilization process yields a high carbon (greater than 7%) humic acid solution that remains soluble over a wide pH range and in solutions with a high ionic load with other nutrients. In addition, Korban-SC Liquid Humate can be used as a recovery tool where turf has been stressed from soil imbalances, including residual herbicide buildup.
Korban-SC Liquid Humate provides turf managers with a sustainable tool for improving both plant nutrition and soil health by increasing nutrient uptake, complexing phosphorus for extended availability, aiding in nitrogen retention and providing a beneficial environment for soil microbes.
Benefits of Korban SC
- Promotes a sustainable approach to soil health by supplying organic carbon
- Protects phosphate fertilizers from binding up into unavailable soil minerals
- Provides a readily available source of potassium
- Aids in nitrogen efficiency and retention in the soil
- Enhances solubility, availability, and plant uptake of important ions
- Improves cation exchange in soil solutions
- Supports populations of beneficial soil bacterial and fungi
- Combines readily with most liquid fertilizers, which can help reduce fertilizer induced foliar and/or root burn
- Safe for use in all applications from established turf to new plantings and over-seeding
- Will not precipitate in tank mixes or plug screens/spray nozzles during field applications
- Blends with most solutions, including those with a high ionic load, even in solutions as low as pH 3.2
Korban-SC Liquid Humate can be used with any liquid fertilizer application with a pH of 3.2 or higher. It blends well with both Ortho and Polyphosphates, micronutrient solutions, and any commonly used NPK fertilizers. It can be applied on fairways and greens, on trees, shrubs and ornamentals.
Soil Applications: Korban-SC Liquid Humate may be applied with any typical broadcast spray or mixed with deep root injection solutions at a rate of 2 - 4 quarts per 10 gallons solution.
Fertigation Applications: Korban-SC Liquid Humate may be blended into fertigation solutions to provide 1.5 - 3.0 ounces per 1,000 ft2 (2 - 4 quarts per acre) up to twice monthly.
Foliar Applications: Korban-SC Liquid Humate may be applied at a rate of 1.5 - 6.0 ounces per 1,000 ft2 (0.5 - 2 gallons per acre) monthly or 1 to 3 times at random intervals during the growing season.
Soluble Potash (K2O) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4%
Sulfur (S) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2%
Derived from potassium hydroxide and elemental sulfur
Humic acids . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2%
Derived from leonardite