Plant Extract solutions
KELPENE® GPX applications have been shown to support plant health, improve nutrient uptake and encourage robust root development.
Turf, ornamentals and nursery crops become more resilient and adaptive during periods of environmental stress, such as high heat, intense sunlight, shade, un-expected cold, drought, salinity, anaerobic conditions and water stress, etc.
What is KELPENE GPX?
KELPENE GPX is a blend of sea kelp extracts, and, plant extracts, primarily terpenes, derived via a unique proprietary extraction process. KELPENE GPX plant extracts are derived from plants that thrive in diverse environments.
BENEFITS OF KELPENE GPX:
- Establishes environmental adaptability
- Improves stress management
- Increases plant and turf resilience
- Increases root mass and root tips
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Enhances tissue responsiveness
- Elevates Nutrient Use Efficiency
- Allows better allocation of energy
- Fortifies turf and plants with naturally-occurring phyto-hormones
- Nourishes turf, plants and soil microbes with organic carbon
Maintenance Rate: Make 4 foliar applications of 15 ounces of KELPENE GPX per acre during spring and early season every 2 – 3 weeks, followed by 1 application mid-season and 1 fall dormancy application.
Recovery/High Stress Rates: Make 12 – 18 foliar applications of 15 ounces of KELPENE GPX per acre during the season. Apply every two weeks during the key growing period and then every 30 – 60 days at other times.
Nursery Crops: Foliar apply or soil drench 7.5 – 15 ounces of KELPENE GPX every other month.
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!