Expect More from your calcium
Kelpene® Ca-T efficiently delivers calcium and plant-based biochemistry to support calcium utilization and absorption in both foliar and soil applications. It is designed to correct calcium deficiency and improve growth where additional calcium may be needed.
BENEFITS OF KELPENE Ca-T:
- Improves calcium uptake through plant tissue for more efficient nutrient delivery
- Supports cell wall formation and root development
- Corrects calcium deficiencies, which can lower the severity of certain diseases such as Pythium blight
- Utilizes calcium nitrate for a quickly available source of nitrogen
- Contains nitrate, which is a complementary ion that promotes Ca uptake by plants.
- Satisfies turf’s need for calcium during critical stages of development, helping maintain turf quality and overall health
Kelpene Ca-T can be tank mixed with most nutrients and chemicals but is NOT COMPATIBLE with ortho-phosphate or sulfate containing fertilizers. Jar testing for compatibility is recommended.
Apply 1 – 2 quarts per acre (0.75 – 1.5 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft2) as a soil spray or 1 – 2 pints per acre (0.36 – 0.75 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft2) through soil injection systems every 2 – 4 weeks or as needed.
Apply 1 – 2 pints per acre (0.36 – 0.75 fl. oz. per 1,000 ft2) every 2 – 4 weeks or as needed.
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!