Patented Fertilizer Additive
KaPre® Embella promotes beneficial microbial activity. It feeds the microbes that enhance the breakdown of nutrients to make them more available to the plant. KaPre Embella increases the water holding capacity of the soil, which decreases watering requirements. KaPre Embella grabs moisture, along with some negatively charged nutrients, and attaches them to soil particles. This allows for slower release and helps prevent groundwater and downstream contamination.
BENEFITS OF KAPRE® EMBELLA:
TO THE SOIL
- Provides nutrition for native microbial populations, the driving force of any ecosystem
- Improves soil conditions and nutrient availability by unlocking nutrients that may be tied-up in the soil
- Encapsulates nutrients and keeps them in the root zone for plant uptake
- Improves the water holding capacity of the soil
- Reduces leaching
- Nutrients stay in the root zone where plants can use them and out of ground water, aquifers and other waterways
- Improves soil aeration
TO THE PLANT
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Strengthens cell walls
- Increases root depth and mass
- Enhances drought, disease and stress tolerance
- Supports plant’s immune response
Turf: Apply with fertilizer at a rate of 8 – 16 oz. per acre at planting or sod-laying. Follow with foliar fertilizer applications at a rate of 16 oz. per acre every 30 – 45 days.
DO NOT EXCEED 16 OZ. PER ACRE WHEN APPLYING WITH SELECTIVE HERBICIDES.
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!