NutriSmart® Products supply nutrients by:
- Nitrogen fixation-microbial conversion of nitrogen into available forms
- NutriSmart yeast have shown higher N-fixing ability than common free-living N-fixing microbes
- Microbial solubilization of phosphate into soluble forms of phosphorus
- Unlocking potassium in the soil into exchangeable potassium.
- Solubilizing silicon and trace minerals for better plant uptake
How do NutriSmart® products work?
- NutriSmart products elicit higher populations of native N-fixing microbes
- The yeast contained in each NutriSmart product form a symbiotic community of mutually interdependent, nutrient-releasing microbes
- When the yeast are signaled by the plant that it requires nutrients, NutriSmart products initiate the conversion and delivery process
Soil and Environmental Benefits from NutriSmart® applications:
- Improve the Nutrient Use Efficiency (NUE) of chemical fertilizers blended with NutriSmart-B. Can effectively replace up to 20-50% of soil applied fertilizer
- Improve soil fertility
- Reduce the leaching of chemical fertilizers
- Increase soil organic matter
- Improve the soil environment for beneficial microbes
Plant Benefits from NutriSmart® applications:
- Provide consistent, uniform slow-release of nitrogen
- Eliminate growth surges – nitrogen is released gradually throughout the plant’s growth cycle, which results in precise feeding that lasts up to 4 months
- Improve plant growth and quality– International and U.S. commercial use and trials have demonstrated equivalent or better performance with NutriSmart-B applications vs. conventional fertilizer programs
Soil Inoculant Products:
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!