Microbial soil inoculant
For All Crop Types
The microorganisms contained in KaPre AG-WSP have been shown to increase nutrient availability, enhance nutrient cycling, as well as, improve soil structure and support root development.
KAPRE AG-WSP MICROBES ARE:
- Durable and Sustainable: All are spore formers, which can survive adverse conditions such as heat, cold, low/high pH, etc.
- Rhizosphere competent: All were sourced from the soil, so they can thrive in soil.
- Quality Assured: All are professionally fermented, identified through DNA analysis and backed by Certificate of Analyses documenting cfu/ gram counts.
- Prolific Enzyme Producers: Together, they produce a wide range of beneficial enzymes and bio-active compounds that offer a number of plant health benefits.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM KAPRE AG-WSP
- A more vigorous soil ecosystem
- Higher Cation Exchange Capacity (C.E.C.)
- Enhanced root development, germination rates and stress tolerance
- Faster nitrification process for better uptake of nitrogen
- Nitrogen fixation to supplement applied nitrogen
- Enhances stress tolerance
- Quicker recovery from pathogen attack
- Prevention of excessive hydrophobic organic matter
- And much more
5.3 X 109 cfu Bacillus amyloliquefaciens per gram
2.4 X 109 cfu Bacillus licheniformis per gram
1.1 X 109 cfu Bacillus megaterium per gram
4.5 X 109 cfu Bacillus subtilis per gram
Sucrose based culture medium
Soil and Foliar Applications:
Add 0.15 to 1.0 ounce of KaPre AG-WSP per gallon of spray solution to a clean spray tank. Agitate solution and maintain agitation during application. Apply at planting and every 2-4 weeks during the growing season.
Soil Inoculant Products:
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!