For Manure Management
The microorganisms contained in KaPre PitStop have been shown to increase nutrient availability, enhance nutrient cycling, as well as, help dissolve solids in manure pits.
benefits of kapre pitstop
- Accelerates the breakdown of manure pit solids
- Prevents crusting
- Improves nutrient plant-availability of applied manure
- Supports and enhances beneficial microbial populations in applied manure
- Supports a healthy growing medium for crops
- Enhances nutrient cycling in the manure pit
- 5.3 X 109 cfu Bacillus amyloliquefaciens per gram
- 2.4 X 109 cfu Bacillus licheniformis per gram
- 1.1 X 109 cfu Bacillus megaterium per gram
- 4.5 X 109 cfu Bacillus subtilis per gram
Sucrose based culture medium
Add one 8 oz. packet of KaPre PitStop with 1-2 quarts of KaPre ExAlt per 100,000 – 125,000 gallons of manure. Apply directly to the pit once it has reached half capacity. Repeat application 2 weeks prior to haul out in order to treat newly added manure in the pit. Evenly distribute contents of the packet and KaPre ExAlt to the pit.
Soil Inoculant Products:
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!