Patented Fertilizer Additive
About KaPre Embella
KaPre® Embella promotes beneficial microbial activity. It feeds the microbes that enhance the breakdown of nutrients to make them more available to the plant. KaPre Embella increases the water holding capacity of the soil, which decreases watering requirements. KaPre Embella grabs moisture, along with some negatively charged nutrients, and attaches them to soil particles. This allows for slower release and helps prevent groundwater and downstream contamination.
Benefits of KaPre Embella
TO THE SOIL
- Provides nutrition for native microbial populations, the driving force of any ecosystem
- Improves soil conditions and nutrient availability by unlocking nutrients that may be tied-up in the soil
- Encapsulates nutrients and keeps them in the root zone for plant uptake
- Improves the water holding capacity of the soil
- Reduces leaching
- Nutrients stay in the root zone where plants can use them and out of ground water, aquifers and other waterways
- Improves soil aeration
TO THE PLANT
- Improves nutrient uptake
- Strengthens cell walls
- Increases root depth and mass
- Enhances drought, disease and stress tolerance
- Supports plant’s defense response
- Alfalfa: Soil-apply 8-12 oz. per acre at or near dormancy break, and, foliar-apply 4-8 oz. per acre 7-10 days after each cutting.
- Cane & Vine Crops: Soil-apply 16 oz. per acre in early spring or in autumn.
- Small Grains: Soil apply 16 oz. per acre at planting or near dormancy-break and foliar-apply 8-16 oz. per acre, as needed.
- Nut Crops: Soil-apply 16 oz. per acre in early spring or post-harvest.
DO NOT EXCEED 8 OZ. PER ACRE WHEN APPLYING WITH SELECTIVE HERBICIDES.