Bio-Pesticide - Water Soluble PK Fertilizer - Tank Buffer
Nutrol® is a biopesticide effective against powdery mildew, a true tank buffer that can prevent alkaline hydrolysis and a highly concentrated, yet very gentle, water soluble PK fertilizer.
Nutrol, when used with any Prudent® fertilizer, can also control soil borne and foliar pathogens.
Benefits of Nutrol
- Bio-pesticide labeled for use to control and eradicate powdery mildew and other soil-borne and foliar diseases
- Prevents the formation of resistant strains of powdery mildew when used in alternation with other labeled fungicides
- Ensures optimal performance by preventing alkaline hydrolysis, which is the breakdown of pesticides by alkaline pH
- True buffer and can maintain the pH of tank solutions (The pH of a 1% aqueous solution of Nutrol in distilled water is 4.5 +/- 0.3)
- Highly concentrated, water-soluble fertilizer containing over 50% P2O5 and 32% K2O
- Safe to use, has the lowest salt index of any fertilizer and will not cause phytotoxicity even at high concentrations
- Suitable for foliar, soil and drip irrigation applications