Patented Phosphite Fertilizers
Patented Concentrated phosphite fertilizers
Prudent products are unique!
- Contain one of the highest percentages of PO3 of any phosphite fertilizer
- Formulated with very little water allowing the PO3 to remain stable in the jug; won’t convert to PO4 the way potassium phosphites can
- Can be used at much lower rates per acre than most phosphite fertilizers, making them more economical and effective
- Contain a surfactant for improved spreading and nutrient uptake
- Can be used in combination with Nutrol EPA registered fungicide for effective control of soil borne and foliar diseases
Benefits of Prudent Products Applications
- Improves plant strength and ability to tolerate unfavorable environmental conditions
- Increases integrity of plant cell walls, improving plant strength and resistance
- Improves ability to absorb water and nutrients
- Stimulates key pathways in the plant, which produce compounds responsible for defending the plant against environmental stress
- Keeps un-chelated metals stable in solution
- Reduces scale build-up in spray tanks and other equipment
DID YOU KNOW?
Urea phosphite is a eutectic because it contains two solids – urea and phosphorus acid – that form a liquid eutectic composition. This allows for a high concentration of phosphorus acid to be solubilized without the addition of water.
Prudent Phosphite Products:
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!