Premium Plant Compost Soil Amendment
Ormanica® (1% N, 0.3% P2O5 and 0.7% K2)) is an all natural, low odor, non-compacting refined premium plant compost manufactured with a proprietary process that utilizes earthworms, vegetable matter, agricultural grade mulch and beneficial bacteria. This process generates easy-to-apply, uniform small particles. Their small particle size combined with a large surface area allows them to break down rapidly and release stored nutrients easily.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- More cost effective than peat and richer in nutrients than compost produced by other methods
- Fully composted, eliminating the need for sterilization. Contains no animal waste
- Rich in microbial life, which diversifies the soil microbial community
- Improves and sustains soil physical properties
- Enhances the availability of plant nutrients- increases CEC
- Increases the water holding capacity of root zone mixes reducing irrigation frequency
- Improves stress tolerance
- Accelerates root initiation, establishment and development
- Enhances germination, plant growth and crop yield
Application InstructionsVegetable Crops:Incorporate Ormanica at a rate of 500 -1,500 lb. per acre at seeding. Row Crops: Incorporate Ormanica at a rate of 50 -100 lb. per acre at seeding. Fruit and Landscape Trees: Broadcast Ormanica at a rate of 1 lb. per 1 inch of tree diameter. Soil Remediation: Incorporate 125 – 150 lb. per 1,000 ft2 into the damaged soil and re-apply 60 – 90 days later at a rate of 50 – 75 lb. per 1,000 ft2.
OMRI Listed Products:
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!