KaPre® Spectra OC
CONCENTRATED fulvic acid solution
with Performance Organic Acids™
KaPre® Spectra OC (0-0-4+2S with 2% chelated Zn) is formulated with PERFORMANCE Organic AcidsTM, a blend of a wide range of humic acids that are sourced from Leonardite. Derived using a proprietary extraction and separation process, these natural organic acids are selected for their ability to perform in both the soil and the plant. In addition, the zinc is chelated utilizing EDTA and IDS patented dual-chelation technology, which assures efficient plant uptake in both soil and foliar applications.
KaPre Spectra OC provides growers with a sustainable tool for improving both plant nutrition and soil health by increasing nutrient uptake, complexing phosphorus for extended availability, and providing a beneficial environment for soil microbes.
- Enhances nutrient solubility, availability, and plant uptake
- Improves cation exchange in soil solutions
- Supports populations of beneficial soil bacterial and fungi
- Protects phosphate fertilizers from binding up into unavailable soil minerals
- Provides potassium, sulfur and zinc
- Promotes a sustainable approach to soil health by supplying organic carbon
- Combines readily with most liquid fertilizers, which can help reduce fertilizer-induced foliar and/or root burn
- Safe for use in seed treatments, in-furrow and foliar field applications
- Will not precipitate in tank mixes or plug screens/spray nozzles during field applications
- Blends with most solutions, including those with a high ionic load, even in solutions as low as pH 3.2
Soluble Potash (K2O) . . . . . . . . . 4%
Sulfur (S) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2%
Zinc (Zn) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2%
2% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Derived from potassium hydroxide, zinc EDTA, zinc IDS and zinc sulfate
Humic acids . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20%
Derived from leonardite
KaPre Spectra OC can be used with fertilizer applications, including in-furrow starter fertilizers as well as fertilizers containing phosphate and micronutrients. It can be applied to all row crops, field crops, forage crops, feed crops, vegetable crops, trees, nut trees, vines, lawns, gardens, and ornamentals.
KaPre Spectra OC may be applied pre-plant, as a starter, side dressed, fertigated, top dressed or as a banded application. It should be diluted with water to ensure uniform distribution at a rate of 2 quarts to 3 gallons per acre.
KaPre Spectra OC may applied at a rate of 1 quart to 8 gallons per acre per irrigation. Run irrigation for a minimum of 2 hours after application to flush lines and ensure nutrient distribution.
KaPre Spectra OC may applied at a rate of 1 quart to 3 gallons per acre in enough water to provide adequate coverage. Multiple applications may be beneficial.
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!