Patented fertilizer solution
KaPre® PhoNix is formulated with a bio-degradable chelating agent as well as organic compounds that help reduce the effects of environmental stress and optimize yield potential.
- Promotes plant growth by enhancing carbon fixation, particularly in plants that fix carbon via the C3 pathway
- Increases plant turgidity
- Promotes rapid growth and maturing
- Increases sugar content
- Reduces the watering requirement of the plant
- Enhances environmental tolerance of the plant
- Promotes growth in tissues of either juvenile or mature plants
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………20%
Derived from potassium hydroxide
KaPre PhoNix can be applied as a foliar or soil application to all crops.
Applications should be made prior to a “stressful event” or at planting (if applicable) and then every 10 to 14 days throughout the growing season, as needed.
KaPre PhoNix should be diluted at a ratio of 400 parts spray solution to 1 part KaPre PhoNix. See table for application rates for different volumes of spray solution.
Fertilizer Additive Instructions:
Mix with other fertilizer components so that the final fertilizer solution delivers KaPre PhoNix at the rates per volume of fertilizer solution listed in chart.
Do You Have Questions?
We’d Love to Hear From You!